Based in Glasgow, Scotland
Late Panda is the first of its kind, a memory-based infinite runner game. You must remember the pattern of obstacles to improve your distance with each time you play a new pattern is created. You can struggle to unlock the acheivements or challenge your friends to beat your score for a more social experience.
The Late Panda Game was made as part of the #1GAM challenge for March 2017 as a flagpole game for our company.
- Train your memory each time you run with random obstacles generated each game.
- Run as far as you can avoiding the birds and rocks to get the highest score!
- Compete against your friends or worldwide to get to the top of the leaderboard!
- Unlock achievements and gain Google Play points!
- Available on Google Play and our Website
Late Panda Game Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Late Panda. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Keep up to date with our progress over on medium.com.
About Late Panda
Late Panda is a Glasgow game studio. Their mission is to redefine the player experience.
More information on Late Panda, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Late Panda Credits
Elisabeth Andi-Leigh Heed
COO, Designer, Narration